miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

Life is so precious

Mood: Melancholy

The last time I wrote about my thoughts and feelings and I shared with people was three years ago in my 21º birthday. I wrote a letter in a friend’s blog telling what I was feeling in that moment. Many things have changed since then... for better. Fortunately.

Write about my feelings it really helped me at that time so I’m going to do again. I’ll write here because I think no much people will read it...

In three weeks I'll turn 24 years old.

My life is always have been hard, since the day I was born. I was born at 7th month and I was so little, I had a surgery, and of course, that had consequences...

Well, the reality is, I couldn’t be able to run the N.Y. marathon but... I survived, I’m alive and I can have a normal life, pretty much.

I always wonder if my life would be different if my twin sister had survived too. I’m sure that it would be. I wouldn’t be so shy and I would open person and I would allow people to know me more deeper and trust people more easily. I really believe that she's in heaven, watching me, looking after me and encourage to go on with my life.

When I was a kid, sometimes, I hated myself for being different. I wanted to run, jump, you know... doing things like that. It always been difficult for me to accept the fact that I’m different but I have grown up and I accept myself as I am. Finally. Maybe I can’t do some things, but nobody is perfect and I’m as any other one.

I never have loved and believed so much in myself. That fact have changed since a few years ago.

I wanna thank you to my family, all my close friends and friends I have over the net for being there and to help me to overcome my insecurities and fears. Because now I believe more in myself and that's important for me.

Talking about friends on the net, a few years ago I have know a wonderful people in some forums. they always being there for me in these years. I always will be grateful for that.

The last ones, a cool girls I have know in The L Word spanish forum.

Since I started watching The L Word in 2005: I have open mind, have new hobbies (surfing on websites related about the show), discover a great and talented actresses that I didn’t know until then, and two of them that really touch my heart and now are my favorite actresses. (Kate Moennig and Clementine Ford) and the most important thing I meet so wonderful people on the net from different places in these years.

My good friends on TLW spanish forum must be thought that I don't work too much on it, because I’m not mod anymore... I’m admin now.

That's means... much work to do! But I really enjoying it.

I think it's time to finish, I already write too much.

If you take your time to read this, thank you, that means a lot to me. Just I want to share my thoughts and feelings with you.

We have to live the present... because we don’t know what will happen tomorrow. :)

Song: Hurt Before, The Corrs

She's a girl in a world, she's moving as fast as she goes
Loves her mum and her dad, the only secure that she knows
But at night, she’s alone, she’s dreaming of somebody new
Her someone for to hold, she’s praying the dream will come true

[...]

Yeah we've all been hurt before
So you're not alone... no...
You’re not alone...

2 comentarios:

KID dijo...

just keep writing what ya feel let it out

Woman II Woman dijo...

That was very honest. I'm sorry for what you've been through, but it's good to hear that you've found comfort and encouragement from different people, whether it's been friends and family or the people you've met online. But remember...Never underestimate the power of one self! What doesn't break you only makes you stronger.